Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert (SME) and integrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McLean, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Department of State Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program. This initiative is intended to modernize and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA's customers, including passport and visa application; adjudication and issuance; emergency and non-emergency citizen services; crisis; and other consular services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Lead development teams on the appropriate use of platform technology
* Design and build high-performance technical solutions on Salesforce platform
* Design sound and scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce.com platform that meet end-to-end integration requirements
* Present technical solutions to clients, including limitations and design tradeoffs, from inception through successful implementation
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
* 3 years of hands-on implementation experience designing sound and scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce.com platform that meet end-to-end integration requirements
* 3 years of experience in an architect role on large scale Salesforce implementations
* Experience working in an Agile development environment with multiple modern languages (e.g. Java, .NET, Ruby)
* Demonstrated knowledge, skills and capabilities to design and build high-performance technical solutions on Salesforce platform
* Demonstrated understanding of and ability to architect solutions to address security complexities, mechanisms, and data integration capabilities on the Salesforce.com platform
* Experience presenting and effectively communicating technical solutions to clients, including limitations and design tradeoffs, from inception through successful implementation
* Must be eligible for a Secret clearance. An interim clearance (at minimum) must be obtained before start.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
* Hands-on, full life-cycle Salesforce implementation experience with strong expertise in modules such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com
* Experience working within a Scaled Agile framework
* Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) or achieved certifications leading towards obtaining CTA credential
* A current, active Secret clearance. An interim clearance may be acceptable
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.