Ignite your future: your opportunity
We are looking for a skilled engineer with disciplines that incorporate aspects of software systems engineering and operations. We are combining these skills to come up with better ways of managing and operating applications.
Unleash your talents: what you're good at
* Evangelize SRE mindset and solve problems through systematization.
* Identify opportunities to build innovative tools and solve unique operations problems on a large enterprise and mission critical applications
* Create scripts to automate operational tasks & incorporate the solutions into infrastructure
* Triage alerts & diagnose/resolve critical issues, manage implementation of changes
* Develop tools, frameworks, and instrumentation to validate and increase rollout success for applications.
* Coordinate capacity planning
* Develop CI/CD orchestration systems to reduce friction for software delivery to production.
* Real-Time troubleshooting of mission critical application workflows and incorporate feedback to product development.
Engage your expertise: what you'll have
* 5 plus years of experience with enterprise level administration and support
* 5 plus years of experience in writing automation scripts, building application dashboards for proactive monitoring, setting up Alerts for early determination of the issues
* 5 plus years of experience practicing SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) practice, process improvements
* Hands on enterprise systems administration, monitoring, and deployment activities
* Experience with Windows 2012/2016 hosted via Virtual Machine
* Knowledge of IP networking including DNS, DHCP, firewalls, IP routing, etc.Familiarity with large scale distributed systems and high-availability architectures
* Linux and Windows system administration, troubleshooting, and tuning
* Development experience in one or more or programming languages such as .Net, Powershell, Java, Python, Bash
* Knowledge of one or more of SQL, NoSQL databases
* Knowledge of one or more of Message Brokers such as Solace, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ
* Working knowledge of Splunk, AppDynamics or similar tools
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
About Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a savings and loan holding company providing wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services.