Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With more than 120 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world's leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as Microsoft, AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you'll guide the testing and automation effort within the team to ensure we deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers, both internal and external. You'll have a strong sense of ownership of product quality, but you aren't doing this alone - you'll work closely with our super-talented development team to make sure we're getting the appropriate amount of testing and automation coverage for each feature. At Lookout, we believe quality is every engineer's responsibility.
You will help define what we test and how we automate testing of our SDK features, RESTful services, APIs and UI of our products. You'll be a champion of QE best practices and bring the voice of quality to each engineering discussion you're a part of. Your work will help the team to deploy quickly, reliably, and with confidence that their code changes aren't breaking existing functionality. Your automation results will be visible to the entire company. You will also be responsible for the ownership of our test environments that are part of our automated deployment pipeline.
At Lookout, we believe in agile software development in every sense of the word, small and focused teams, metrics that work, short feedback loops, well-designed APIs, easy to use UIs, test driven development, automation wherever plausible, and making the right decisions.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years experience designing and implementing automated test cases for new requirements as well as enhancing scripts to improve code coverage
* Previous work experience in Mobile Testing and Automation tools
* Excellent working knowledge of the Agile/Scrum processes and implementing strong quality processes
* Experience testing RESTful services with SoapUI or equivalent
* Testing UI expertise with frameworks such as Appium
* Experience modifying and using Jailbreak/Root tweaks
* Strong ability to build sample apps (Android & iOS) and integrate SDKs
* Knowledge of Android & iOS security
* Test case development, prioritization, and organization
* Source control management with Git, Mercurial, SVN or equivalent
* Quick study; you pick up new technologies and tools easily, and you like working in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication skills, and the ability to get your point across clearly
* Track record of success
Lookout is a provider of cloud-based cybersecurity solutions for mobile security for enterprises, government agencies, and individuals.