This individual can also work remotely from Seattle, WA. or Austin, TX. Additionally, Infoblox is willing to consider candidates willing to relocate to Tacoma from anywhere within the United States.
Infoblox is seeking a Staff DevOps Engineer in Tacoma, WA. that will be responsible for the support of innovative cloud-based services.
The Staff DevOps Engineer will be expected to build and maintain the infrastructure that runs our SaaS services, as well as ensure these services are running at the peak performance.
You will join our Service Delivery team, developing the services and automation that enable Infoblox services in the cloud. This is an exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of cloud automation and gain hands on experience building, deploying, and managing container-based applications.
* Maintain and develop DevOps tools to automate manual work
* Develop and maintain methodologies to assist in deploying Infoblox's cloud-based architecture
* Build resilient and self-scaling systems so that you can sleep through the night even in case of instance failure
* Participate in 24x7 on-call production support rotation
* 8 + years of experience in DevOps, SRE, and/or Unix/Linux system administration
* Experience with Linux distributions (CentOS, Ubuntu, and Amazon Linux)
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc)
* Experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and/or Salt)
* Solid networking experience (TCP/IP, routing, load balancing, DNS)
* Experience with monitoring tools and CI/CD toolchain (Git, Jenkins, Spinnaker)
* Experience with Kubernetes, Linux Containers, and/or Docker is preferred
* Experience using Python, Java, or Go is preferred
* Individual candidates must be United States Citizens
* Bachelor's degree in CS, CE, or EE is required
* Master's degree in CS, CE, or EE is preferred
* Work with a world class Technology team in a rapidly growing company
* Career path with opportunities to grow
* Discretionary Paid Time Off policy to promote a healthy work/life balance
* Newly remodeled office with state of the art amenities located in the heart of Tacoma, close to transportation and city life
* Cross functional break room stocked with snacks and drinks
* Assigned, dedicated personal workspace
* And many, many more perks!
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies-and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team-our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer click here.
Infoblox develops network identity solutions enabling businesses to automate network control functions to reduce costs and boost security.