Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer. The location is Tyson's Corner VA and Dulles, VA area. The new team member will work as part of a team to develop and support an application and global user base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Perform software development on a small, agile team, working on both the user-facing and service portion of the application.
* Assist the team with the design and development of the next-generation version of the system.
* Assist the team to support the existing application and its global user base.
* Work with the team to manage requirements, plan out development periods and integrate with existing enterprise applications.
* Work with Amazon Web Services to configure the development environment and provide users access to application data.
* 14 Years with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD.
* Experience or willingness to learn Geospatial UI development.
* Knowledge or willingness to learn AWS administration.
* TS/SCI/Poly clearance required
* UI/UX Design,
* Spring, Spring Boot and/or Spring Data
* Agile Software Development experience (Scrum, Lean Agile, etc.)
* ESRI tools (ArcMap, ArcGIS Server)
* Cloud/AWS Development Experience
* Ability to work in collaborative environment working closely with teammates while also demonstrating the initiative to identify required tasks and work independently on occasion.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.