Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems. Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions. May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
* Must have at least 14 years of applied experience with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD. In lieu of formal degree, High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 18 years of applied experience. * Must have an active DoD Secret clearance with ability to maintain * Demonstrated ability with current Windows Server and Desktop versions * Demonstrated ability with Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, IIS * Demonstrated ability with Unix/Linux Operating Systems and Principles * Demonstrated ability with Redundant offsite storage capabilities, implementation and management * Must be able to obtain and maintain COMPTIA Security certification * Demonstrated understanding of Networking Principles Including IP Schema, Firewalls, Routers, Switches and Hubs Wide * Experience with Area (WAN) and Local Area (LAN) networking * Demonstrated ability with group policy design, testing and implementation * Must be able to obtain special program access within 365 days from start date.
* 5 years experience with Microsoft Server and SQL Server Support
* 5 years experience with LAN and Network hardware support
* 3 years experience with Microsoft SharePoint development
* 3 years experience with CITRIX and data product distribution/back up
* 3 years experience with VMWare.
* Active Top Secret DoD Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.