Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence! Northrop Grumman is seeking qualified Business Process Analysts to become part of its team supporting a suite of software applications for a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) program in Northern Virginia.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Support all project phases from inception through completion.
* Work with the customer to capture and translate high level functional, technical, and performance requirements into detailed acceptance criteria for epics / user stories in a Scaled Agile Framework environment (SAFe)
* Provide business area and technical expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to business information systems needs and requirements.
* Be able to manage multiple assignments, changing priorities, and work independently with little oversight.
* Participate in the agile ceremonies and interface with the agile team(s) and other program staff as required.
* Communicate effectively in written and verbal communication coupled with strong listening skills
* Provide deployment and occasional off hours support
All work will be performed on site at DHS offices in Northern Virginia. Some travel between local DHS sites may be required.
* 15 Years related experience with a Bachelors Degree; 13 Years with Masters Degree
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a DHS security clearance.
* Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word
* Proven relationship management experience is required, in addition to strong project management experience
* Experience eliciting and documenting functional, technical and performance requirements
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
* Active DHS or DoD Top Secret Clearance
* Knowledgeable with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) practices and tools; Certification in Agile delivery (e.g., SAFe Agilist , CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP) is especially desirable
* Experience with JIRA/Confluence
* Experience eliciting and documenting functional, technical and performance requirements for SAFe
* Experience with Test Driven Development
* Experience with national-security applications in a 24/7 environment
* Experience in working with government customers
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.