CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Senior HR Technology Analyst is responsible for complex analysis, design, development and implementation of Workday HCM system, policies, and related processes. The Sr. Analyst collaborates with and advises enterprise users, technical staff, HR subject matter experts and HR business partners on system design decisions, user experience, complex issue resolution, and process design. The position reports directly to the Senior Director, HR Technology & Operations.
* Partners with HR and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM system related projects, including system releases/upgrades, enhancement packages, and process redesign.
* Conducts system and process analysis throughout implementation lifecycles and for on-going support and scalability of Workday HCM and supporting integrations.
* Advises HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests. Provides best practice information for efficacy and compliance purposes.
* Manages Workday HCM system configuration and security, as well as system process flow maps. Facilitates configuration evaluation and review with sub-administrators to ensure consistency, efficient use of each Workday modules and innovative use of technology.
* Manages Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and expeditious resolution for high impact issues.
* Conducts and/or facilitates complex Workday HCM system testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan. Serves as partner to Global Assurance, Financial Controls and Corporate Compliance to document, test and remediate compliance related matters.
* Leads design and process development with leading edge technologies to support the global HR team, ensuring country-specific compliance to local regulatory standards.
* Develops and presents HR Technology related communications and training.
* BS/BA degree required; Human Resources, Business Administration or Business Information systems required
* 3+ years of experience in HR technology function or comparable role
* 3+ years of experience with Workday HCM experience required, specifically with Core HR, Time Tracking, Benefits/Absence, Recruiting or Performance/Talent.
* Advanced Excel experience required
* Cornerstone, Microsoft Visio and Appian/BPM systems experience preferred
* Strong communications skills, written and verbal
* Flexible, with the ability to lead multiple projects and prioritize tasks as necessary
* Strong organization, customer service and time management skills
* Ability to work in fast- paced and dynamic team environment
About CME Group
CME Group Inc. (Chicago Mercantile Exchange & Chicago Board of Trade) is an American financial market company operating options and futures exchange.