Senior Website Designer
West Hills, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Senior Website Designer is responsible for the visual excellence of Pharmavite brands online, as well as implementing industry best practices for performance and responsive design. This position will lead and create overall digital design experiences that ensure user engagement and drive revenue. The Senior Website Designer reports to Manager, Creative Services.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
* Plan, wireframe, design, and present to key stakeholders, websites from concept to execution, partner on implementation.
* Update and maintain existing websites, including content updates for digital channels, visual enhancements for product pages and landing pages.
* Use best practices in UI/UX to design mobile-first websites.
* Design web pages and email templates and collaborate with the Brand team to make improvements based on the results of A/B testing.
* Partner with stakeholders in planning efforts around digital marketing objectives to drive future initiatives for the business.
* Light retouching of digital assets as needed.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a strong designer and communicator that turns work with an appropriate sense of urgency. You have a history of designing websites that successfully engage consumers. You are interested in bringing a creative point of view, but also able to flex to quickly test new ideas and improve on them.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
* Strong digital design portfolio that showcases both conceptual design skills and knowledge of UI/UX principles.
* Experience designing effective responsive websites across mobile, tablet & desktop.
* Knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies to introduce fresh, innovative designs for our brands.
* History of designing commerce websites that successfully convert consumers to purchase, including agile A/B testing, preferably including some Shopify experience.
* Ability to partner with brand to translate brand strategy & voice to effective website design.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
* 7+ years of experience in digital design for responsive websites, including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
* Experience partnering with brand/client for A/B testing.
* Strong understanding of the fundamentals of SEO and media integration including video and animation.
* Online/digital portfolio demonstrating strong web design skills and with UI/UX applications.
* 4 year college or university degree or its equivalent.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.