Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 200,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education and NGO, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our marketing team. That's where you come in.
Pantheon's core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Things You'll Do
* Build web pages and best-in-class web experiences by developing and implementing front-end web code to design/code standards in clean, semantic code
* Manage integrations and APIs like Google Analytics, Marketo, Intercom, and Optimizely
* Work with team to build a data-driven conversion machine
* Deliver improvements and optimizations to web systems
* Convert conversations into plans and plans into production web projects
What You Bring To The Table
* Savvy web developer with at least 5 years of web development experience
* Expertise in systems like Marketo and Google Analytics
* Experience implementing A/B tests
* Familiarity with agile project management and the Scrum framework (i.e. working off a backlog, scoping work, releasing in iterations., etc.)
* Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
* Web marketing experience - analytics, lead capture, and marketing automation
* Highly resourceful and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
* Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community
* BA/BS degree, preferably in Engineering
What We Offer
* Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
* Unlimited vacation
* Dog-friendly office (HQ)
* Maternity and paternity leave
* Monthly gym and book allowance
* Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
* Fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
* Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
* Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m) <link>
* Pantheon is one of America's Best Workplaces of 2018 <link>
* Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in "Best Software Awards" by G2 Crowd <link>
* Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19) <link>
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Pantheon is a website management platform for Drupal & WordPress sites.