* Lead the effort within UX research and creating UX deliverables
* Review quantitative and qualitative data of UX research and extract relevant insights
* Create sitemaps and user flows with solid visual communication
* Create clean wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes
* Assist the web development team with translating wireframes to UI designs
* 2+ years of UX/UI Design and Web Design Roles
* Adept in Web Interface Design, Interaction Design
* Proficient in wire-framing tools
* High degree of competency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
* Ability to turn artwork into usable deliverables such as HTML templates and design across multiple screens
* Knowledge of browser and platform compatibility issues
* Understanding of the entire web development process, including design (UX & UI), development and deployment
* Proficient in concepting and building interactive solutions in appropriate authoring tools
* Strong understanding of the latest web technologies, desire and ability to keep abreast of innovative design trends, technologies and techniques and user-centered design
* Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with an ability to communicate ideas to internal team members and present to internal clients when needed
* Resourceful and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and solve problems
* Highly organized and able to switch tasks based on priority
* Deadline oriented, adept at organizing and managing multiple projects
* Attention to detail and brand standards
* Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web & Front-End Development, Marketing/Advertising, and/or Interactive/Multimedia)
* Ability to prioritize user experience above all and is eagerness to prove its value
* Cares deeply about details both big and small
* Creates solid UX strategies based on research, data, and experience
* Effectively anticipates user behavior
* Finds ways to simplify despite business challenges and technical complexities
* Maintains a positive working environment in the face of challenges
* Contributes to refining our process and tools
* Able to manage multiple assignments with personal accountability for time and budget
* Demonstrates enthusiasm and a willingness to grow and learn
* Loves learning & continuous growth; stays current on marketing trends
* Positive attitude
* Driven to win as a team
* Emotionally mature
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Front-End Web/UX Designer will be instrumental in driving usability and design improvements to NextGen's websites. The front-end developer will work in a collaborative team environment on the development of our NextGen.com and other websites (desktop/mobile/tablet) and other applications. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in UX definition and UI design/development.
18111 Von Karman Ave Suite 800, Irvine, California 92612
About Nextgen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare (formerly known as Quality Systems) is a provider of software, services, and analytics solutions to medical and dental group practices.