AWS Training and Certification (T&C) is passionate about training customers of all shapes and sizes and revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud IT skills and careers. We are looking for a Sr Web Content Manager with strong organization, collaboration, and communication skills to manage the Training and Certification website.
In this role, you will define the T&C website strategy, including navigation and content, and manage the site to ensure an engaging user experience. You will develop an understanding of the T&C business and our audiences. You will partner closely with T&C Marketing teams to identify the needs of our audiences, define customer journeys and experiences with our website, and build and manage webpages to drive conversion. You will advise on content to help customers understand and engage with our offerings, connecting a learner to the right training offering based on their learning need.
This role requires the ability to analyze messaging and content effectiveness, modify programs based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have superior communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and an unparalleled work ethic. You are passionate about technology and training, and helping articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms that make sense to customers. You also have a track record of success in developing website strategies, leading website redesigns, and a strong background in audience targeting and segmentation. The right candidate is extremely data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing programs; demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
* Own and maintain our Training and Certification webpages, including structure, experience, and content.
* Maintain a clear and consistent brand voice and develop fluency in our communication style.
* Collaborate with marketing, UX, and design teams to ensure website content and experience drives conversion and complements marketing goals.
* Ensure clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy is used on the website.
* Develop and manage detailed project plans and schedules.
* Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting.
* Understand and respond to testing metrics and performance data to define, adjust, and influence the direction website content.
* Partner with AWS corporate website teams to stay up-to-date on all new tools, understand best practices, and leverage the learnings and economies of scale.
* Work effectively across AWS with groups such as T&C, UX, and corporate marketing to achieve business goals.
* Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.