DuPage Medical Group
DuPage Medical Group (DMG), one of the largest and most successful independent, multi-specialty physician groups in the Midwest, has an opportunity for a Sr Voice Engineer to join our IT team.
DMG offers patients more than 700 physicians in more than 50 clinical specialties. Ranging from primary care including pediatrics, family medicine and internal medicine to specialty care such as cardiology, orthopedics and urology, we have practice sites in nearly 110 locations across DuPage, Will, Kane and Cook Counties, making access to care easy and convenient for the patients we serve.
DMG is committed not only to providing high-quality patient care, but also offers some of the most cutting edge technology and comprehensive facilities to ensure our patients have the best amenities when seeking medical treatment. Whether through our state-of-the-art medical office buildings, the latest technology, or the most leading-edge procedures, DMG is fully dedicated to making sure our patients have everything they expect and more from their medical group.
The Sr Voice Engineer is responsible for architecting, implementing and supporting DMG Clinical and Administrative office(s) voice infrastructure for critical reliability and maximum uptime. This role will serve as a voice expert and responsibilities will entail recommending and supporting the selection, development, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and enhancement of DMG's voice technologies.
* Design, implement and maintain (break/fix) all voice platform technologies including Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity, Emergency Responder and Expressway (70%)
* Establish and maintain the physical and logical architecture of all voice components
* Establish and maintain dial peers, dial plans, SIP and PSTN trunking
* Perform basic and expert level administration on voice stack/environment
* Diagnose and resolve complex configuration and troubleshooting issues within a multi-vendor, multi-site infrastructure
* Ensure fail-over capabilities between critical operational components and data centers
* Create and maintain documentation on process/procedure related to voice/network design, monitoring, security and disaster recovery (10%)
* Ensure all topology, technology solutions, team and individual work flow is documented and updated regularly
* Establish and maintain technical standards and configurations
* Document and perform change requests/management as necessary
* Establish, monitor, evaluate, and report key performance and key risk indicators (KPIs and KRIs) to provide leadership with visibility into the effectiveness of the Voice Infrastructure (10%)
* Monitors operations to identify performance and capacity issues
* Measures volume and performance of voice traffic
* Identifies utilization and performance issues;
* Develops plans and implements new technologies and services to satisfy capacity and performance requirements
* Leadership Responsibilities (10%)
* Provide technical guidance or training to mid-level and junior staff
* Handle escalations, resolve issues for mid-level and junior staff.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP Voice/Collaboration) required.
* Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE Voice/Collaboration) is a plus
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a plus
Level of Education
* Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related field.
Years of Experience
* 10+ years of experience in Voice Design or Voice Engineering
Type of Experience
* 7 or more years of experience administering complex voice environments
* 5 or more years of experience configuring Cisco IOS
* 5 or more years of experience with Layer 2/3 and VOIP protocols
* Previous healthcare experience is a plus
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA)
* Strong proficiency with dial peers, dial plans, Cisco Expressway, SIP Trunking, CUBE, and RTMT logs
* Strong proficiency with PSTN, VOIP, T1/PRI, ISDN, SIP, H.323, MGCP and VMware
* Strong proficiency with CUCM, Unity, Cisco Emergency Responder, IM & Presence
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols (e.g. SSH, HTTP(S), SMTP, etc), other than those above, and their proper operation
* Strong knowledge of technologies related to SD-WAN, MPLS, QoS, VRF's, and Traffic Engineering
* Genesys Interactive Intelligence Contact Center (ININ) experience a plus
* Ability to troubleshoot using packet capture, data analysis and other common means and to suggest and/or implement configuration changes to correct issues and maximize performance.
ABOUT DUPAGE MEDICAL GROUP
Join one of the fastest-growing healthcare teams in Chicagoland and experience what superior care and innovation is all about. DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the state, providing physician-directed healthcare focused on quality, efficiency and access. Our team is comprised of more than 700 experienced physicians and 5,500 dynamic individuals who work collaboratively to transform healthcare for the thousands of patients we serve each day. We seek candidates who can help fulfill our mission to enhance the well-being of the patients we serve by providing the highest quality medical care available.
About DuPage Medical Group
DMG is the largest independent physician group in Illinois with more than 550 physicians in over 70 locations. Offering expert care with a hometown touch.