Amazon Publishing is the full-service publishing arm of Amazon. Our mission is to invent new avenues for connecting authors and readers. We're seeking a creative, talented, and customer-obsessed Sr. UX Designer to help us build great experiences for authors, readers, and internal teams.
You are strategic and highly collaborative and will work closely with a team of passionate UX designers, art directors, and publishing professionals to create interaction flows, visual style, and assets for new and existing applications and experiences.
* Contribute to the design of clear, actionable, and appealing user interfaces in a team environment
* Create user-centered designs by considering customer feedback, metrics, and usability findings
* Use business requirements and data to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
* Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
* Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs and prototypes
* Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
* Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and leadership for review and feedback
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.