CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
* Develop, Design, and Manage the user experience for Consumer, Issuers, Merchants and Developers
* Build a world-class User Experience solution that supports the needs of the Visa digital solutions team and products
* Contribute and support strategic goals of organization
* Act as a change agent, sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products
* Foster a deep and rewarding collaboration with the Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and our customers
* Bring Business Process Management design expertise to the current UX team
* Help maintain and contribuite to the Visa Design Language standards
* Provide a thought leadership in translating insightful business, product, user data to understand our customers' needs through research, interviews, testing, collaboration, and brainstorming
* Capture, develop, and deliver ideas/processes that can help our patent portfolio
* Be an advocate for our customers
* BA/BS in a Design related field
* 4+ years of experience with visual and interaction design
* Expertise in designing rich and interactive software interfaces
* Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch
* Expertise with InVision
* Expertise with Balsamiq or other wireframing tools
* Experience working with developers in an Agile Scrum Development Process
* Experience coding with CSS and HTML
* Experience designing for Enterprise Software Applications
* Team Player with Multi-tasking capabilities
* Have a portfolio to share past experiences/work
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."