Our client is looking for a Senior UI/React Developer to join their team on a contract, contract-to-hire or permanent basis in Dallas, TX. If you're that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
This position is for a team lead with specific expertise in developing React single page applications.
From preliminary business requirements and solution architectures, conducts feasibility analysis and uses comprehensive technical knowledge, creativity and judgment in exploring possible high-level solution designs.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
* Perform team lead activities (coaching/mentoring, planning, code reviewing)
* Lead all front-end development efforts: Be a thought leader. Do research to make the correct architectural decisions regarding front-end development libraries to use with React.
* Produces software designs to meet complex requirements within time and cost constraints.
* Ensures technical documentation reflects changes to application functionality or implementation choices. Plans, conducts, and supervises assignments.
* Reviews progress, results and communicates with management. Leverages team skills for successful project completion.
* Leads system design, applying established and emerging software engineering best practices and design patterns.
* Balances between robustness and speed/cost considerations, optimizing based on what's appropriate for the solution domain.
* Writes application code at a high level of productivity, defines logical and physical data structures, builds reports, and provides automation scripts.
* Plans overall documentation needs and provides technical documentation relating to system design, application deployment planning, and production support requirements.
* Drives quality best practices including design reviews, unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration to ensure a defect-free delivery.
* Maintains consistency and encourages improvement.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or ten (10) years software design and development experience
* At least 2 years of experience developing single page web applications using React.
* Ability to code review & build reusable components for use across multiple applications (via npm packages or similar)
* Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
To apply go to jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.