Come Join Aetna Digital!
Aetnas new digital product team, Aetna Digital, is pioneering a new way for users to manage their healthcare. This isn't your parents' health insurance. Were a nimble, startup-like team of hungry, quirky, and digitally-savvy product experts using the latest technology like biometrics, wearables, and more to usher in new and thoughtful experiences to the millions who rely on us to help them make decisions about their health.
But we need help! Were looking for a Product Designer to develop creative answers to complex design problems and help re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe for generations to come.
As the Product Designer, you'll pair with UX and work alongside talented and passionate teammates fromdiverse backgrounds to identify customer problems or opportunities, develop the strategicUX vision and communicate that narrative across the business. Through UX, UIand interaction design, along with your native app expertise, you will beresponsible for transforming ideas, prototypes and wireframes into tangibleproducts that bring value to the end-user.
What You'll Do
* Pair with UX and cross-functional teams through user-centered design& research efforts culminating in theexecution of (low-fidelity) wireframes and prototypes.
* Partner with component library team to incorporate, establishand promote a scalable design system.
* Collaborate with accessibility team to ensure WCAG guidelines areconsidered and adhered to in all UI and interaction designs.
* Finalize UI and interaction design and oversee hand-off toengineering ensuring all design deliverables are understood by the developmentteam.
* Partner with engineering teams to ensure pixel-perfect builds anddesired design interactions.
3 + years' experience bringing complex consumer facing productsand/or business intelligence tools to life.
* Ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders to develop andarticulate detailed requirements and design breathtaking user experiences.
* Solid understanding of iOS, Android/Material design, and responsiveweb design best practices.
* Familiar with user-centered design philosophies.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes,ideas, and solutions to teams and partners.
* Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, CreativeSuite and a willingness to try new tools.
Motion/animation experience using Principle, Framer, or other prototyping tools
Experience with git or other version control methods
Experience working in an agile/scrum environment; extra credit for SAFe experience
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 6% of your 401(k) contributions!
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers
A top of the line MacBook Pro
Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
$200/yr towards wellness - gym membership, fitbit, treadmill
Up-to 5K a year toward tuition reimbursement
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.