What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Capterra is looking for an experienced UI Designer to join our product team. You'll work with a team of talented Product, UI and UX professionals to grow and improve the user experience of our website.
What you'll do:
* Collaborate with product managers, the UX team, fellow members of the UI team, and engineers to implement visual design and UI elements
* Work with product managers to define and implement interface strategies that enhance customer experience for existing and new site features
* Conceptualize original ideas - rarely relying on stock images or libraries
* Execute all visual design stages from concept, to mockup to final hand-off to engineering
* Promote design guidelines and digital design best practices and standards
* Deep understanding of the design process - especially related to digital products - and the ability to work at all levels of the process
* Demonstrable UI and visual design skills with a strong portfolio - must be able to showcase and speak to your portfolio, and how your work qualifies you for this role
* 3+ years of experience in a role as a designer working on interfaces for a digital product
* Demonstrable experience designing for responsive websites is required.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is required
* Experience with HTML, CSS is required
* Experience creating data visualizations is a plus
* Experience working within a design system is a plus
* Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process is a plus
* A Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
Who you are:
* You are results-oriented. Design appreciation is subjective, but user experience can be quantified. You design for results.
* You are creative, yet fairly technical.
* You are organized and expeditious; always deadline aware. You take pride in planning well, and delivering what you promise.
* You give thoughtful, actionable feedback in design reviews, and welcome feedback on your design.
Job Requisition ID:33817
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.