The Senior Test Automation Engineer works as part of an agile team responsible for the oversight, analysis, design, testing, and support of all HCHB application projects. The Sr. Test Automation Engineer will create project related automated tests, automated performance tests, and automated regression tests as related to their work. A Sr. Test Automation Engineer may take on any of the following roles in a particular functional area or project work: Back office Applications Tester, Mobile Applications Tester, Reports Tester, Web Tester, Database Tester, Interface Tester, or Architecture Tester.
Primary Tasks, Job Duties, & Responsibilities
* Masters tools and technologies related to testing principles and industry processes.
* Ensures project work meets company guidelines, regulatory expectations, and the product delivered meets specifications provided.
* Participate in the design and testing of HCHB products and solutions.
* Research of project work to identify related or affected areas.
* Creates, documents, and executes thorough automated tests.
* Assists with the creation and management of testing environment(s).
* Analyzes potential issues to determine if resolution or escalation is needed.
* Identifies user assumptions, system performance issues, and criteria for project success.
* Responsible for automated test execution and resolving defects prior to product release to Production.
* Responsible for quality/testing approval sign-off prior to deployment to Production.
* Work with Product Owners and Scrum Team to plan for needs related to automation.
* Serves as the go-to person/mentor for questions as well as research related to automation scripting.
* Mentors members of the team to be more effective in writing scripts and implementing techniques.
* Completes code reviews of automated scripts.
* Creates advanced SQL queries to be used with automation scripts.
* Responsible for architecture of automation framework and integration of tools used for developing scripts and running tests.
Qualifications & Technical Skills
* Demonstrates an understanding of clinical and/or financial Home Healthcare processes and regulations is recommended.
* Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and its processes
* 3+ ears of object-oriented programming experience
* Comprehensive understanding of SOLID Principles
* 1+ years C#
* 1+ years of Automation experience writing automation scripts.
* Microsoft UI Automation, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor are a plus
* 1+ years SQL experience
* 1+ years Java
* Citizenship: HCHB requires all applicants to be US citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions.
Hearst publishes monthly magazines.