More Information about this Job
This is a full time, permanent positon. Position Summary:
Acts as a liaison for vendors during installation and/or removal of equipment. Order and procurement process and analytics of cost analysis road map for 90+ Telecom Vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct audits & analyze the communication systems/services.
* Experience with working with the carrier to build the proper inventory understand the data and how to consolidate and translate USOC categories for each service product.
* Manage voice, network, data, cellular, wireless, and paging services.
* Order placement for voice, data, pagers, and wireless telecom services.
* Provide monthly analysis of telecom and data bills for local, long distance, and data services.
* General knowledge of how to translate telecom contracts for data, voice, and wireless.
* Approve Invoices daily/weekly, ensure proper monthly accruals, monitor telecom and data line utilization.
* Compares inventories of circuits and services to billing records.
* Identify telecom and data savings by streamlining usage and taking advantage of other cost opportunities.
* Interact extensively with remote/field users, departmental users, IT directors, and vendors.
* Maintain relationships with vendors in the goal of driving down costs and keeping all services functional.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone's responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in telecom industry or internal telecom activities.
* Should have five (5) years experience performing as a telecom billing analyst as well as 2-3 year work with a Telecom Expense Manager Vendor.
* (5) years data analyst experience
Knowledge and Skills:
* Building SharePoint document libraries, lists, and other built in applications.
* Requires strong organization skills, knowledge of supply purchasing, materials management functions, and time management processes.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, and Outlook).
* Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
EOE including Veterans and Disabled