We're looking for a Principle in Technology Risk Management. You will join the team in a most senior individual contributor role.
You will have the opportunity to experience the following:
* Acting as a service lead deputy
* Driving control & risk framework initiatives
* Evaluating design and operational effectiveness of global technology controls
* Working directly with the business on establishing control prioritization roadmap
* Collaborating with other SMEs to determine control effectiveness approach - testing, validation and defining future control state
* Contributing to the development of the organizational technology control and risk management framework and strategy
* Supporting development of end-to-end technology risk picture of BNY Mellon Services
* Supporting and overseeing major technology risk initiatives pertaining to controls, control frameworks and governance.
* 10+ years of total experience in IT Risk and/or InfoSec
* Significant knowledge in 2 or more: Application Security, IT Governance, IT Compliance & Audit, Identity &
* Access Management, Incident Handling & Analysis, Cloud Security, Communication and Network Security, Security Testing, Security Architecture, Asset Security, Threat/ Vulnerability Management, BCM & DR
* Leadership and excellent time management skills
* Drive to execute
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication (verbal and written) skills - demonstrated ability to influence a global organization at a senior management level
* Confidence to respectfully challenge stakeholders
* Ability to quickly adopt to quick changes
* Ability to summarize complex technology issue
* Hands on experience as Windows/Unix security admin
* Hands on experience in Network Security area (IDS, IPS, Firewalls, etc.)
* IT Audit experience
* Knowledge of industry frameworks and best practices (NIST, ISO 27000, OWASP etc.)
* Project Management experience
* Information risk and/or security qualification (CISSP, CRISC, CISM or equivalent)
Qualifications Bachelor s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Technology, Information Security and/or technology risk preferred. Knowledge of security systems and applications preferred. At least one security clearance preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85302
Organization: Technology Risk Mgmt-HR06032
Requisition Number: 1910103
About Bny Mellon
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (also known as BNY Mellon) is an investment company that provides investment management, investment services, and wealth management.