The Contact Center Technologies (CCT) team is the call routing design force behind T-Mobile's best-in-class call center, retail, and enterprise environments. We are a fast-paced, Agile-guided, hard-working and fun-loving team focused on creating and delivering innovative solutions, such as T-Mobile's customer-obsessed Team of Experts solution.
As a Sr.Tech Product Manager in this team you will be the the primary point of contact for our team and to our business stakeholders for the intake process and creation of new user stories and owing the product (UCCE) end to end. In this role you would partner with key resources internally and across functional teams to understand current customer experiences and business priorities and align decision making with technology investment choices and prioritization to accomplish this.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Proven track record of delivering product experiences wishing the Customer Care contact routing solutions and applications.
* 5+ years of experience working in a product management or user experience development role.
* Experience successfully managing design/research programs and teams.
* Experience managing projects with strong visual and interaction design solutions.
* A strong passion for technology, especially in the Contact Center Technologies domains (i.e. IVR & Cisco UCCE products, Avaya call routing background).
* Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
* Experience in call center, retail and enterprise call routing and other telephony 3rd party applications.
* Experience with Call Routing, Call Recording, Workforce Management platforms, Scheduled Callback Solutions.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Ability to think broadly, outside of the box and be creative and innovative in their thinking.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information to senior management.
* A solid relationship builder and cross-functional collaborator; works effectively up, down and across the organization.
* Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment and ambiguity.
* Ability to roll up sleeves and immerse in the details as needed.
* Highly customer focused; obsessed with the customer experience.
* Able to move swiftly and adapt to dynamic conditions both internally and externally.
* Analytical problem solver; applies multiple technical solutions to application operational problems.
* Drives constant improvement.
* Owns the product end to ends from roadmap at the technology/functional level.
* Create and champion a customer focused and product vision and strategy aligned with T-Mobile's Customer Care, Enterprise Telephony & Retail Telephony organization
* Define a product feature and release roadmap that supports the product vision and strategy.
* Effectively develop project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
* Lead and influence cross-functional teams to manage the agile philosophy, product lifecycle. Including executive stakeholders, technical software engineers, program management, business intelligence, development, and quality assurance.
* Define and track product KPIs, derive key insights from metrics, and devise and execute tests to find product solutions.
* Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle from conception within an Agile Scrum approach: write and consult on user stories and acceptance criteria; represent requirements at grooming, planning, demos and retrospectives; oversee UAT testing and accept delivered requirements.
* Manages capacity/work planning for multiple development teams. Prioritize the product backlog and determine release readiness.
* Ensure that all product features introduced by the larger organization result in an elegant, coherent user experience.
* Write and consult on product specifications, manage design challenges and execute agile product delivery.
* Build T-Mobile's community presence to attract and retain top talent in the contact center technologies domain.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.