Job ID: PK-1033191 Description:
As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services team, you will be at the forefront of systems architecture definition and implementation (including applications, data, and technology domains) for any one or more of our business technology portfolios. Enabling our business processes with new and innovative ways to deliver services and value to our customers will require someone with the ability to
translate business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large, complex IT solutions. This person will need to be a respected leader who works well with others, has enough charisma to influence and guide others in challenging situations, and is motivated by long-term results while addressing short-term needs.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor Degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
* 10+ years of technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments including 4 years of technology architecture experience
* Comfortable in more than one programming language and has broad fundamentals in the application, data, and integration technologies
* Understands all domains of architecture and applies that knowledge to create solution architectures to solve complex business problems that have a broad impact on the business
* Experience defining and negotiating solution options while considering risks, costs, and impact on the enterprise business processes and goals
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and communication
* Able to mentor others as needed
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Required: Experience in driving large program architectures
* Required: Experience with effective executive communications.
Required: Experience with modern integration approaches and application design
* Required: Experience delivering solutions using an Agile/Scrum methodology
* Nice to have: Experience in the healthcare insurance industry
* Nice to have: Experience with microservices and/or platform initiatives
* Nice to have: Experience with one or more of the major public cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure) or private PaaS platforms (CloudFoundry)
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago