Job ID: SM-1033285 Description:
As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services - Information Architecture team, you will be responsible to drive optimal data architecture that efficiently and effectively presents an integrated view of enterprise data for both operational and analytical business processes. Also serve as a leader guiding on data architecture decisions and solutions to project teams.
* Define and lead the delivery of data architectures to support both operational and analytical needs.
* Define optimal data integration solutions and patterns to meet business requirements
* Assist the Enterprise Architecture team in the development of future state information architecture strategy.
* Support the implementation of data strategy, future state architecture through architecture solutions on projects
* Guide product teams in the design and delivery of various data products
* Advance the practice of architecture across the organization
* Lead, mentor and coach data architects, applications architect and other team members.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
* 10+ years technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies including cloud and processing environments including 4 years of data architecture experience
* Have Data warehouse and Business Intelligence experience and in knowledgeable in various analytical modeling techniques
* Experience with various data design patterns such as OLTP, ODS, OLAP, EDW, data marts and Big Data
* Experience with various forms multiple data warehousing methodologies and modeling techniques
* Working knowledge of ETL design, SQL, Hadoop(Spark, Kafka, Hive, Hbase) and BI tools
* Working knowledge of next generation data platforms including Streaming technologies, Spark, NoSQL, Graph, Data Virtualization, and self-service data platforms
* Demonstrates the ability to provide technical leadership on large complex data integration projects
* Demonstrates ability to balance tactical delivery with strategic vision and can articulate the tradeoffs and recommendations as needed.
* Understands all domains of architecture and applies that knowledge to create data solution architectures to solve complex business problems that have a broad impact on the business
* Experience defining and negotiating solution options while considering risks, costs, and impact on the enterprise business processes and goals
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and communication
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience in the healthcare insurance industry preferred
* TOGAF certified (plus)
* Experience delivering solutions using an Agile/Scrum methodology
* A keen understanding on how security controls are positioned and how they relate to the overall systems architecture
* Experience with Cloud strategies with a focus on delivering data platform capabilities.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago