What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
You will play an integral role in the Microsoft Interface team driving and resolving blocking issues for both Microsoft and AMD engineering teams. You will work closely with other software/hardware engineers, testers, and project managers to test and triage issues. This is a great opportunity to work with many different teams and broaden your engineering knowledge of various Windows OS, PC components and drivers ecosystem.
* Associate degree with some experience in professional environment
* Experience with building and debugging a PC with Windows
* Experience with running system tests, preparing and understanding test results
* Strong sense of technical curiosity and digilent in following through and completing tasks
* Ability to prioritize, work closely with other teams as well as independently
* Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
* Ability to multitask and work on various issues and projects at a given time
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering
* Familiar with AMD CPU/GPU products
* Ability to learn quickly and quickly understand Windows OS and drivers models
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to set standards and procedures yet be flexible to changing environments
Requisition Number: 67960
Country: United States State: Washington City: Bellevue
Job Function: Engineering Support
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor company that designs and develops graphics, processors, and media solutions for commercial and consumer markets.