Role Summary:Leads the implementation of of key Commercial Excellence projects with a focus on Salesforce, PRM, NextGen CPQ, Pricing & VCP in Europe & EGM.
Essential Responsibilities:• Manages all aspects of development & deployment of commercial solutions to Europe & EGM based on well-defined success criteria.
* Develops, sells and implements comprehensive project plans, encompassing team structure and resource assignment, implementation, testing and training plans, creation of a control plan identifying both business process metrics and IT platform quality requirements and ensuring successful transition to support and maintenance teams
* Collaborates with Regional/Product teams to ensure solution aligns with desired commercial processes.
* Owns project risks; including timelines, scope, and the associated plans to contain and/or mitigate risk.
* Identifies critical path decisions, makes recommendations and influences program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback
* Drive development of commercial tools through Agile methodology, leading agile ceremonies with various agile teams. Drive adoption of agile methodology and practices in the team.
* Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer
* Collaborate with various IT teams in matrix organization for development of cross functional solutions.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
* Prior IT Project management experience in global environments
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
* Strong leadership skills
* Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
* Experience with process quality methodology
* Awareness of and ability to deliver compliance requirements
* Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization
* BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
* Must be willing to travel 10%
* Must be willing to work out of an office located Wauwatosa, WI, Chicago, IL or Van Buren Township, MI
Desired Characteristics:• Experience with Cloud technologies in general and SFDC in particular - huge advantage
* Familiarity with Customer Master, Workflow tools and Salesforce.com and App Exchange platforms
* Black Belt certified
* Leadership Training Program Experience (IMLP, OMLP, FMP)
* Lean experience
* PMP / ITIL certified
* Experience in the Healthcare industry
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.Additional Locations:United States;Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin;Wauwatosa, Chicago, Van Buren Township;
About General Electric
General Electric is a high-tech industrial company engaged in energy, healthcare, and transportation.