Technical Program Management at Vungle:
The Technical Program Manager role will focus on roadmap execution, project reporting, team efficiency, and process evolution and adherence. We are seeking someone who is passionate about getting things done quickly and efficiently and who isn't afraid to hold people accountable. The ideal candidate excels at juggling multiple stakeholders, competing priorities, and multiple geo locations. We utilize agile methodologies in planning and execution as we deliver rapidly and reliably, with scalability. The Program Manager will report directly to the Director of Program Management who is based in San Francisco, CA.
* Drive common goals across cross-functional teams, including release coordination and dependency planning and resolution
* Lead project planning, tracking, and reporting on multiple projects
* Facilitate meetings, including (but not limited to) quarterly planning, project planning, project stand-ups, demos, cross-team issue resolution, and retrospectives
* Ensure projects remain on track for completion; identify, communicate, and mitigate risks
* Coach Product Managers, Developers, and Development Leads on effective processes and best practices
* Utilize team and roadmap metrics to drive a continuous improvement feedback cycle
* Gather feedback from teams and contribute to process evolution and scale
* Configure and customize JIRA and Confluence for team needs
* Ability to manage, communicate, and collaborate with global team members
* Flexible schedule to allow for working with the Beijing team with overlap to the San Francisco team
* 3-5 years of full SDLC project management experience
* Experience leading multiple teams towards a common goal
* Understanding of project management methodologies (agile and waterfall) and real life application
* Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
* Experience managing highly technical, complex projects
* Proven ability to influence without authority
* Comfortable with abstraction and a rapidly changing environment
* Self-starter who is biased towards action to get the job done
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Experience with JIRA
* Experience working with global teams
* Experience with Confluence and GitHub
* Administration experience with JIRA and Confluence
* Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle's data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns with publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore.
Vungle is a provider of a mobile performance marketing platform.