Amazon is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, innovative Sr. Technical Program Manager to lead and drive delivery of large, complex, high impact programs. A successful candidate will have a strong software development background, experience in developing vision and driving roadmaps for large-scale solutions, excellent influencing, project management and communication skills.
Do you enjoy the challenge and ownership that comes from driving complex, cross-functional and cross-organizational programs? Do you like working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex business and technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? Would you like to solve challenging problems, guide development of highly distributed systems and web services, push boundaries of scale? If you answer yes, building solutions with Amazon's WW Robotics team may be the perfect opportunity for you.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. The TPM supports WW Robotics in the development and deployment of robotics and mechatronics systems, Packaging Automation, Autonomous Vehicles and Sortation systems. This position requires the ability to innovate, analyze, schedule, plan, validate, organize, implement, and manage processes to maximize safe, economical, and effective use of materials, energy, and people.
Performance Objectives will consist of:
* Study, learn, and diagnose Advanced Technologies development processes, identify root causes and improvement opportunities, prescribe improvement strategies and guide the improvement effort.
* Manage processes that increase critical-to-quality (CTQ) business needs by improving integration of people, materials, equipment, software, and finance.
* Leading cross-functional teams of business and technical leaders to deliver impactful results at Amazon speed.
* Recommending and implementing changes to portfolio management processes such as work methods and labor standards.
* Process change management from conception to completion.
* Validate and verify project schedules to identify critical path and resource constraints to optimize and accelerate development milestones.
* Develop reporting streams and key performance indicators to support risk management, decision making, analytics, and more.
What is the impact you can expect to enjoy:
* Work on high impact projects at the leading edge of one of the world's most innovative companies.
* Help Amazon meet the challenge of growth by designing simple and scale-able solutions to complex problems.
* Work with product, engineering, software, and support leaders as part of the Advanced Technology team to deliver transformative change.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.