If you love the challenge of managing complex large-scale technology programs and thrive juggling multiple cross-team projects, we would like to hear from you.
We are Amazon's Finance Technology, the people behind the technology that supports the largest ERP in the world. We are seeking a star Technical Program Manager.
This role requires working with business owners and other technical teams across the organization to define requirements, identify dependencies, architect solutions and manage timelines. It involves regular communication with senior management on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control. You will tailor your communications to specific audiences as well as communicate clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences. At the core of the position is a combination of excellence in design, planning and execution. You must be able to command the intellectual respect of engineers as well as run extremely effective projects on compressed timelines while dealing with ambiguity with grace and maturity.
You'll be passionate about making sure our solutions delight our customers while meeting our security standards and operational goals.
* Manage multiple competing cross-functional projects/programs simultaneously.
* Interact with engineers, program managers, product managers, finance professionals and senior management on a daily basis
* Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
* Communicate project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner
* Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up
* Balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
* Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
* Define metrics, KPI's and reporting tools that describe our needs in business scaling, customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
* Drive technical teams to long term, scalable solutions
* Translate business requirements into technical specs
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.