Ensuring high reliability of EC2 platforms is a fundamental building block for the success of AWS. On a daily basis we work with product management, hardware, network, provisioning, monitoring and many other EC2 engineering teams to build EC2 platforms and supporting software. We are looking for a Technical Program Manager who will be able to work with multiple internal and external partner teams to define and drive projects that span the entire life cycle of EC2 instances from inception to maintenance and retirement. The successful candidate must have exceptional customer focus, problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams - and exposure to cloud infrastructure services is strongly desired.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Lead initiatives and work closely with teams across the organization, including hardware, software, and network engineering as well as product management, data center operations, supply chain, procurement, and capacity management.
* · Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business needs versus technical or other constraints.
* · Clearly communicate with technical owners, product managers, and senior management.
* · Drive process and tooling improvements to increase visibility, throughput and output quality.
* Work closely with service owners and partner teams to understand product roadmaps and drive overall new product introduction schedules.
* Collaborate with partner teams to define deliverables, roadmaps, and accompanying documentation for ad-hoc projects and programs.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.