Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross-channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The PMO (Technical Program Management Office) team requires a multitude of skills and talent to handle many facets of technical and inter-departmental challenges and drive successfully complete, large, complex, and global engagements. The PMO team is growing rapidly due to expansion of initiatives with new technical and business requirements. Therefore we are hiring multiple level of technical program managers depending on experience and skills. Sr. TPMs will be managing a wide array of projects from software development, infrastructure, operations engineering initiatives.
The PMO (Program Management Office) team works closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering (Platform, Data science, Applications), Product Management, Technical Operations QA, and IT as well as Client Services, Business Development, Business Analysis, and user experience design team.
The Sr. Technical Program Manager juggles multiple projects, makes trade-offs, and balances the business needs versus technical constraints. Requires maturity, good judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership to succeed in this role.
* Lead quarterly planning session with Product and Engineering leads: perform resource capacity planning, build-out schedules, finalize and communicate the plan to the company.
* Own the overall projects and deliverables. Maintain work breakdown structure, detailed implementation schedule, and project plan
* Oversee project development efforts to keep projects on schedule, on budget, and to specification
* Lead technical project teams within a program(s) and translate business requirements into technical deliverables: understand technical infrastructure challenges and feasibilities and work with platform engineers/scientist to execute plan with quality
* Apply technical skills to all program and projects to improve performance, output of projects, and outcome of programs
* Build and maintain a trusted, cooperative relationship with internal and external partners both for specific projects as well as being their primary interface to Engineering on an ongoing basis
* Proactively manage and mitigate project risks, critical path, and provide impact assessment and prepare status reports to keep stakeholders informed of project status and related issues
* Take appropriate resolution steps, including changes in work methods, proposing alternate solutions and strategies, and provide revised project schedules.
* As an active member in the Technical Program Management & Operations, drive and improve process, policy and governance, tools to enhance the organization.
* Ability to work within time-bounded environments to meet response SLA and OLA
* Perform other duties as required or assigned
* Technical Program management experience in large scale Web-based architecture and/or experience in Technology Platforms such as Digital Advertising: Display, and DMP (Data Management Platform, big data). Large scale enterprise software and agile environment is a plus.
* Previous software engineering background with solid technical project management skills with ability to manage multiple technical projects simultaneously in cross-functional environment and across multiple regions.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams.
* Solid problem solving, attention to details, and multi-tasking skills. Ability to prioritize.
* Willingness to learn from and contribute to the Program Management Office team.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, instructional design, digital technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 5+ years of project management experience in technical field.
* Some years of work experience in Cloud Computing, SaaS, PaaS.
* Software and tools: Google suite (preferred). MS office, PowerPoint, HTML, Visio. Quick Base. Jira, Confluence
* Demonstrated track record of building and managing cross-functional teams.
* Proven ability to effectively build and manage relationships.
* Proven ability to manage project priorities and technical resources, plus relationships with multiple partners, teams, and/or vendors.
* Must be able to build and foster good relationships and be able to look out for the greater good of the team.
* PMP is a plus.
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Amobee is a global digital marketing technology company.