Senior Technical Program Manager, Performance Advertising
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
The Ad Moderation team is responsible for ensuring that we have a high bar for ads and protecting the shopping customer experience. We work across various ad programs within Amazon and are a critical component of the advertising business. We deal with a massive product catalog and use automated systems to validate millions of ads submitted by thousands of advertisers in multiple countries and languages. We are looking for a highly motivated, top notch Senior Technical Program Manager to guide the construction and improvement of new and existing systems and processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Interact with executive leaders, product owners, project stakeholders, and multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver features and systems
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
* Plan and manage multiple parallel projects
* Identify, assess, track, and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
* Communicate issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner and engage project stakeholders
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
* Be the glue that is able to understand, plan, and manage the cross-team inter-dependencies for complex systems
* Apply and teach best software planning and engineering practices across agile and blended approaches
* Drive customer impact across multiple programs, dependencies, and constraints
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.