Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
You possess a deep understanding of product design and implementation details and will successfully represent the technical team to leadership and partners. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence the team's decisions and drive secure and robust solutions. You should not only be passionate about delivering great music experience, but should also be obsessed with driving continuous process improvements to optimize product delivery.
* Drive implementation and delivery of Music initiatives.
* Lead agile engineering and design teams to coordinate, prioritize and deliver to a daring roadmap
* Understand service interdependencies and lead cross-functional teams towards technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
* Clarify, prioritize and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability
* Articulate program goals, desired outcomes, risks/issues and mitigation plan clearly
* Support and enhance existing products with thoughtful and measurable impact
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.