Data Transaction Services (DTS) provides multi-patented services in secure data transaction, multi-bridging, transformative and other shared technology services bank-wide. DTS services over 35,000 worldwide, institutional clients, private and public entities and every internal line of business. The Data Transaction Services Technology organization, part of the larger Global Banking & Markets Technology division, oversees the development and execution of comprehensive strategies supporting data and its secure exchange. This is a high visibility position given the extensive usage of these services across all segments of the global bank.
* Primary responsibilities are to oversee delivery of technology solutions by partnering across lines of business, operations, security, architecture and enterprise partners.
* Manage various efforts within the DTS team, providing innovative ideas and collaboration for the development and delivery of DTS initiatives
* Specific focus on Micro-services and API orchestration in large-scale distributed enterprise.
* Lead efforts around security as a strategy for the global bank - thought leader in trends around authentication, biometrics, cyber security, DDOS prevention, data security & integrity.
* Provides technical direction for the development, design, and service integrations across multiple engagements from definition phase through implementation.
* Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients and partners.
* Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
* Ensure all regulatory, external client, and internal management commitments are met through our delivery of internal software and vendor changes.
* Technical leadership influencing technical architecture and strategy decisions.
* Continue to enhance our risk controls and ensure robust risk culture to drive sustainability
* Defines, communicates and enforces coding standards.
* Manages multiple technical teams within budget and project schedule.
* Understands the benefits of the various programming languages and accurately suggests the use of the appropriate technology for the application.
* Serves as key participant in team and client meetings. Raises our visibility through involvement in local industry organizations.
* Confronts issues opening and quickly.
* Tactfully communicates sensitive information.
* Challenges others to develop as leaders while clarifying roles and responsibilities.
* Pursues excellence in all aspects of business.
* Possesses the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
* 12+ years in Technology industry
* 8+ years in Financial Services
* Strong mix of technology and business education and experience
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior managers
* Ability and desire to think creatively to deliver business results both independently and as part of a team
* Strong communication skills: written, verbal, visual presentations and effective listening skills
* Strong knowledge of Data security technologies
* Strong knowledge of Data transmission technologies
* Knowledge of Big Data technologies (Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.)
* Knowledge of AI/ML
* Knowledge of Mobile technologies
* Ability to influence others
* Must be intellectually curious
* Must think strategically and make sound judgment calls
* Must have people management and people development experience
Posting Date: 07/01/2019
Location: Charlotte, NC, International Trade Center, 200 N College St, Addison, TX, BUILDING I, 16001 N DALLAS PKWY, Richmond, VA, VILLA PARK OPS CENTER BLDG C, 8001 VILLA PARK DR, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift