Eagle Ray is looking for a Senior Technical Advisor/Architect to support the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command with Engineering Technical Assistance Support Activities. This position will support to the mission within these possible Task areas: Cybersecurity accreditation efforts for the cyberspace platform and converged infrastructure, Technology Assessments/Pilots of Open-source intelligence (OSINT) and other capabilities to meet Army Intelligence gaps/requirements, Input for the development of Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership, Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTmLPF-P) assessments for Data Science and Defensive Cyberspace Operations Intelligence Support initiatives, Liaison personnel with sufficient expertise to serve as INSCOM liaison to external and Offensive Cyberspace Tool Development.
* Provide consultative services as required throughout the INSCOM organization, as well as inter-departmentally to technical groups or organizations at a level of style, grammar, organization and technical construction expected at an executive level.
* Convey Big Data Analytics and Data Science concepts and its contributions
* Capable of supporting Data Science DOTmLPF-P processes and business impact to senior officials and facilitate design reviews across the organization.
* Develop data analysis of computational algorithms and statistical methods that find patterns and relationships in large volumes of government classified structured and unstructured data sets to ensure all data has secure read/write and meets security and Control Access Program Coordination Office (CAPCO) compliances as needed.
* Implement and maintain workflows, data models, indexes and templates and facilitate data movement on all associated systems and networks.
* Evaluate current or emerging technologies, and/or architectures to solve design, development, and operational problems in classified and unclassified environments.
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
* MS in Sciences or Engineering
* 20 yrs. exp. in Data Science and management of Technologies programs/projects.
* Investigating and evaluating advanced technologies and their applicability to help satisfy operational capability gaps; providing assessment and guidance to the development of IT architecture improvements, analytics, processing, and communications capabilities.
* Transitioning commercial, laboratory, and university developed advanced technologies into INSCOM, Army, DoD or other operational baselines.
* Understanding of Data Science; Programming languages, such as Python, R, Java, Ruby, Clojure, Matlab, Pig or SQL.
* Understanding of Hadoop, Hive and/or MapReduce.
* Need to be familiar with disciplines such as Natural Language Processing: the interactions between computers and humans; Machine learning: using computers to improve algorithms; Conceptual modeling; Statistical analysis; Predictive modeling; Hypothesis testing: able to develop hypothesis and test them with experiments.
* Advising and assisting Government PMs in management of sponsored technology initiatives.
* PhD in area of Sciences or Engineering
* 12 yrs. exp. with Data Sciences management of Technologies programs/projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity