Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Analog Devices needs a Lead Microsoft 365 Engineer to help accelerate our journey to hybrid cloud for Office 365 and Modern Endpoint Management. The person will be a key member of the core team focused on improving our employee experience using PCs, Macs and mobile devices to be both productive and secure. We're looking for a responsive, highly productive professional who can work independently, with other IT teams as well as key partners to ensure continued success.
* Lead Office 365 Global Administrator and liaison with other Global & Service Admins & key stakeholders for O365 components. Work with the security team to ensure ADI's intellectual property is protected while stored in O365.
* Lead Azure Active Directory Administrator including App Registration, SSO, Azure AD App Proxy, MFA, Conditional Access, PIM, AIP, ATA
* Member of Analog's Cloud Center of Excellence to help define global standards, processes and governance on adoption of Azure, Azure AD & Office 365
* Lead Windows 10 Cloud-based management of PCs for AutoPilot, Advanced Threat Analytics, Win10 Device Guard, Windows Information Protection
* Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to these platforms, align changes to internal requirements and work with service owners on adoption strategies.
* Level 3 escalation point to help troubleshoot and resolve issues related to user access and experience with Microsoft 365 services.
* Four-year IT or comparable degree preferred
* 5+ years of proven success as an Office 365 Administrator of 10K+ users
* 3+ years of proven success as Azure AD/Intune Administrator of 10K+ users
* Proficient in Active Directory, ADFS, SCCM, Group Policy, Core Networking, MDM
* Proficient in PowerShell automation of O365/Azure AD
* Office 365, Enterprise Mobility & Security or any other Microsoft certifications a plus
* JAMF or JAMF/Intune management experience a plus
* Strong documentation, presentation and process skills
* Demonstrated proficiency of troubleshooting techniques working independently or within team
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS is a plus
This position will require spending some time in our Norwood, MA location during the training period
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position - except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time