The Honest Company
Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest Company products across North America via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 17,000 retail locations. Beginning in spring 2019, consumers in Europe can find Honest Beauty at select Douglas retail locations. A leader in the natural baby category and a trailblazer in clean beauty, The Honest Company is committed to ensuring all families have access to basic necessities and the latest health information for safe growth and development - a commitment reflected in its ongoing partnerships with organizations such as Baby2Baby and Mount Sinai. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
The Honest Company is looking for an experienced Sr. Systems Integration Engineer to help us in our mission of delivering safe affordable products to current and future customers. By joining us you'll have the opportunity to own the Mulesoft integrations stack, and drive its vision, development and adoption forward.
What you'll do:
* Own the Mulesoft stack at Honest - design and develop new unit tested integrations, while maintaining existing ones
* Become an expert in Honest operational data flows - transactions travelling via Mulesoft between Ecommerce, EDI, OMS, ERP, WMS'es, as well as auxiliary systems
* Participate developing specifications, recommend solutions to complex integration problems as the company switches ecommerce platforms and enhances ERP integrations
* Document designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks, and production support runbooks
* Own and enhance data flow monitoring infrastructure, ensuring error recovery - support production deployments
You'll love this job if you're:
* A strong communicator and consensus builder - working with Business Applications teams as well as Engineering to find simple and lightweight solutions to complex problems
* Effective at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and able to effectively keep stakeholders up-to-date
* Great with the details. You love to focus on quality over quantity, but are not afraid of legacy infrastructure, and are able to manage near-term business priorities with a long-term vision
* Able to solve and define unconstrained problems, but are not afraid to ask for help and clarification when you run into a roadblock
* Flexible. You can change direction quickly and easily adapt to curveballs
What you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related area
* 5+ years system integrations experience
* 3+ years of hands-on Mulesoft development experience
* 2+ years of Java development experience
* Strong experience with Mulesoft SDLC tools: Anypoint Studio, Maven, MUnit, RAML, Jenkins, AnyPoint Platform
* Strong experience with AMQPS, SFTP, Rest and SOAP integrations, via JSON, XML and CSV file formats as well as SQL
* Experience integrating Ecommerce platforms and ERPs (JD Edwards)
* Ability to understand, debug and support complex business data flows
* Strong communication and collaboration skills, particularly with business stakeholders
Bonus points for:
* Masters of Science Degree
* Experience in omni channel consumer packaged goods industry
* Ruby on Rails development experience
* Experience with Ecommerce, OMS, WMS and ERP (JD Edwards) integrations
* Experience with EDI integrations
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
About The Honest Company
The Honest Company is a consumer goods company that offers non-toxic household products.