How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you're an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes
* Career & Development Opportunities
* Entry, Mid, Senior
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has been open for over 2 years and has many amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, massage therapist, relaxation rooms, cafeteria, learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes foosball and pool tables, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, special event to include Popcorn Thursdays, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401K match; flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. Our latest company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon. Click here to view: https://youtu.be/jyPBTRDWVKg
We are seeking a Test Engineer for the Global Information System Program area of responsibility. The Test Engineer will be responsible for agile process software test activities and release of software deliveries to ensure software meets requirements. The person in this role will assist with technical reviews and may work on engineering design reviews.
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance
A bonus of "up to" $40,000.00 is offered to hired applicants with an Active TS/SCI, or higher, clearance
Requires the aptitude to:
* Apply previous SW Integration and Verification test experience using DevOps and Test automation principles
* Knowledge of other related engineering disciplines
* Follow and write tech manuals and procedures
* Work independently without appreciable direction
* Guide the successful completion of major programs and Software releases
* Interact with Lead System, Software Team, and Product owner on issues found during release testing
* Knowledge of/or experience with Systems Engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
* Experience with automated UI testing of web-based GUIs
* Experience with web service communication of RESTful services running in a linux infrastructure
* Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to produce deliverable products
* Experience with specific technologies such as Jenkins, Cucumber, JSON, DOORs
* SW development experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, Python
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to the identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of the following systems engineering functions:
* requirements development and management
* system design and architecture
* software interface definition and control
* software integration and test
* Willing to work overtime and weekends as required to meet customer milestones
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle models (Agile) and program lifecycle modes
* Knowledge of integration, and/or verification and validation processes and procedures
* Experience with requirements decomposition, what makes a good requirement, acceptance criteria
* Experience in developing test methodology
* Experience developing software or test using the following technologies, Artifoctory, bitbucket, Gradle, git
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
Required Experience and Education:
4 years' experience with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math; or 2 years' experience with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.