Come join the continuous success of the 40 year partnership that GDIT has with the INSCOM customer, be part of executing an exciting mission that synchronize worldwide supporting the Army INSCOM I2TS3 contract.
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Systems Architect:
* Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering
* Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems
* Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
* Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
* Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
* Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
* Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
* Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performane
* Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
Desirable Skills / Experience:
* Comprehensive knowledge of system architectural principles, methods, and techniques
* Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment
* DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
* IAT III 8570 Baseline Certification - CISSP, CASP or equivalent
* Computing Environment certification: MCSA Server 2016, you will start with test 70-740 and must obtain MCSE: Core Infrastructure within 180 days.
* Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
* Travel may be required in support of customer's mission requirements.
High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate's Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master's Degree with 4 years of experience
QualificationsHigh School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate's Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master's Degree with 4 years of experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #dpost #DefenseCampFtBelvoir #CJPOST