Job ID: ZB-1032459 Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible CA PPM configuration and for ensuring alignment of CA PPM SaaS project specific designs with application architecture roadmap; supporting project and product teams on functional and technical design activities; defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems to optimize product functional coverage; acting as the CA PPM subject matter expert (SME) for efforts to integrate products into the CA PPM application.
* Act as the CA PPM technical delivery lead with accountability and oversight for CA PPM functional configuration.
* Ensure conceptual, logical, and physical application architecture for a specific product.
* Work with the business product owner and the IT product owner to build a CA PPM product roadmap, to anage and prioritize the CA PPM backlog and to lead execution of agile delivery CA PPM projects.
* Work with Solution Architects and System Analysts, translate business requirements into an overall technical solution design that is robust, scalable and extensible.
* Work closely with development team to ensure design patterns and directions are successfully and consistently implemented.
* Work with portfolio delivery leads and business analysts to understand end user needs and future business direction.
* Work with fellow architects, engineering, and technology leadership to establish blueprints, and technology strategy.
* Design and implement complex systems solutions across the CA PPM application stack.
* Foster and encourage solution reuse within and across portfolios and product teams.
* Research and evaluate software technology, products, and solutions, and make recommendations on introduction, phase out, and retirement of CA PPM SaaS product.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 year Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
* Experience in CA PPM application feature design.
* Experience in CA PPM application configuration
* Experience in CA PPM application development languages (studio and GEL).
* Experience in database technology (Oracle DB, PSQL).
* Experience with report writing tools (Jaspersoft, Power BI, Tableau and Cognos).
* Experience in CA PPM integration technologies (XOG).
* Experience in CA PPM cloud computing (SaaS).
* Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
* Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development.
* Experience in solution architecture.
* Experience in service Oriented Architecture - SOAP / REST
* CA PPM SaaS Application domain knowledge.
* Problem solving / analytical thinking.
* Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
* Product-specific application architecture.
* Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago