Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Seeking a highly motivated Senior Systems Analyst to join our Global CRM team of Solution Architects, Developers and Business Analyst and play an integral role in designing, building and implementing a state-of-the-art CRM solution in 40+ countries around the world.
* Designs, develops, implements, maintains and supports the Global CRM team. * Defining application system requirements to solve complex business problems and writes new application programs of moderate to significant complexity and scope. * Maintains and modifies existing applications programs. * Follows Ingram Micro's chosen applications development standards and methodologies. * Works primarily on an independent basis within the guidelines given for delivery of technical work assignments. * Converting specifications and procedures of significant complexity into application and program solutions. * Writes and communicates moderately complex program specifications.
Systems Analysis and Design:
* Able to design dynamics CRM solution as per MS recommended guidelines and specifications. * Independently analyse business problems and operational data from one or more sources to formulate solutions of moderate to significant complexity. Responsible for identifying various technical/application alternatives and clearly defining user specifications. * Analysis typically includes design of new programs or new CRM configurations of moderate to significant complexity and complex changes to existing programs. May involve design outside of subject matter expertise. * Actively looks for opportunities to develop new ideas to positively impact existing methods, services, or products. * Target performance improvements while analyzing systems and processes. * Understands, analyzes, and document cost/benefit analysis where appropriate. * Relies on others only for specific application knowledge or non-primary platform/application issues. * Creative in delivering value and carefully researched alternatives and system solutions to address customer/user requests. * Resolves technical issues, analyses and develops solutions for Global CRM and application programs outside primary application knowledge. * Performs efficient and effective analysis and complete task level activities, which may include development of recommendations, process design changes, system specifications, and business analysis cases from the analysis performed. * Initiates and leads design reviews for own projects. * Directs interaction with application users, change requestors, and/or user/departmental middle management. * Works directly with functional department liaisons for key application area(s) to understand current processes and methodologies and work towards implementing efficiencies and where feasible, improving the current processes or system.
Systems Development and Implementation:
* Experience developing solution using dynamics CRM SDK version 2016, Dynamics 365 online. * Able to generate highly optimized plugin code and able to debug code in online environment. * Experience managing real time integration with external systems using rest/soap based services. * Experience creating data integration modules using Scribe, KingswaySoft or SSIS tools. * Experience with client side scripting and debugging using dynamics page object model. * Experience developing customized solutions using latest JS framework like angular, react. * Able to generate custom reports using data from CRM using SSRS and fetch xml. * Experience managing multiple instances of CRM and solution management and deployment. * Designs and writes new programs with a moderate to high degree of complexity utilizing departmental systems development methodology, standard procedures, and techniques. * Prepares components of assignments for review and production implementation. To include program comparisons, detailed test results, user/technical/operational documentation, rerun/restart procedures, and other pertinent information. * Executes the Systems Development Methodology (SDM) for small projects. * Utilizes all development tools in primary application and/or platform. * Creates detailed programming specifications with consideration to efficiency and ease of maintenance. * Demonstrates increasing consideration of coding/development across multiple platforms/applications. * Develops programs outside primary application and platform. * Proficient in primary database platform. * Systems development supports, adheres to, and maintains current applications development standards and methodologies.
Systems Maintenance and Support:
* Maintains and modifies existing application programs/configurations and write new programs/ configurations of high complexity. Develops specifications based on end-user/customer requirements and design/scope necessary tasks. * Resolves technical issues and modifies application programs outside of primary application or platform. * Performs problem analysis, determines and implements system solutions, escalate as appropriate to departmental management, and communicate resolutions to appropriate Information Technology management and support personnel. * Systems development supports, adheres to, and maintains current applications development standards and methodologies. * Provides on-call support on normal rotations and take's ownership of incidents and brings them to closure.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis or equivalent job-related experience is required.
* 7+ years relevant IT System Analyst experience. * 4+ years of experience with CRM Implementation and Support. * At least 4 years of development experience with MS Dynamics CRM and .Net. * Well versed in different versions of .Net Framework, Web Services / WCF and Dynamics CRM with mastery in .Net and SQL. * This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.