Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) IT team is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to join our Classified IT support team in El Segundo, CA.
The candidate selected for this position will perform Windows Systems Administration. Duties for this Windows Systems Administrator role include, but not limited to providing computing support to classified programs in Windows desktop and server environment; troubleshooting and resolving incidents related to software and hardware; assisting in designing, implementing and supporting Windows environment.
The candidate is expected to work well under general direction. The candidate is expected to be self-directed, able to prioritize work, possess excellent problem solving, verbal and communication skills, customer focused, and organized.
* Active Secret clearance required
* Minimum 4 years of experience with Windows operating systems
* Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
* VMWare VSphere (e.g. ESXi, vCenter) administration and support
* Experience with vulnerability scanning and threat mitigation technologies
* Strong understanding of server backup
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong customer interaction skills with users of all levels
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs Secret Security Clearance clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Active Top Secret clearance
* Experience with Splunk, Centrify, and PowerShell
* UNIX/Linux Systems Administration
* Storage Experience with Net App
* Cloud computing service provisioning (e.g. Amazon Web Service, Azure, etc)
* Infrastructure as Code experience (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
* Automation via scripting (e.g. Ruby, Perl, Erlang, Python, PowerShell, etc)
* Security+ certification
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math
143108BR 143108 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.