Infoblox is seeking a FedRamp Senior Compliance Analyst that will assist with the attainment and maintenance of our FedRAMP certification. This position is based in Tacoma.
The main responsibilities of this analyst will include working with Infoblox Engineering and the Business to document risks and improvement plans. Creation and maintenance of FedRAMP required documents utilizing Federal templates.
At Infoblox, we are taking a fresh and innovative approach at controlling, analyzing, and securing networks by intelligently managing core network services (DNS and DHCP)
* Partner cross-functionally across the company to improve and document compliance with security controls (FedRAMP, NIST CSF, SOC2, etc.)
* Creation and maintenance of technical documentation related to FIPS 199, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53 REV 4, FISMA A&A, and continuous monitoring, and POA&M management.
* Understanding of Third-party Assessment Organizations (3PAO)
* Writing Technical documentation and knowledge of Cloud and Security concepts
* Experience interviewing subject matter experts and using knowledge to develop, edit, and revise documentation including standard operating procedures, system security plans, and policies and procedures.
* Experience with the production and/or editing of technical drawings using MS Visio or similar design tools.
* Experience with writing, editing, and/or managing a wide variety of IT security documentation and familiarity with federal IT standards such as Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
* Minimum of 4 years of relevant FedRAMP Compliance working experience
* Minimum of 6 years working in a compliance team
* Demonstrated knowledge of FedRAMP and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards (If not FedRAMP, other government certifications, and controls)
* Experience and familiarity with cloud data security and working with public cloud solutions (AWS)
* Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Excellent English language, grammar, and spelling skills for writing, editing, and proofreading
* Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on various tasks.
* Skilled at organizing and translating information into clear written documentation; articulating complex concepts and processes in writing
* Proven ability to effectively research subject matter
* Experience working in a collaborative environment; ability to work well under tight deadlines and effectively interact with a wide range of personnel
The ideal candidate will possess…
* Familiarity with other compliance and risk management frameworks, such as FedRAMP, SOC2, SOX, ISO27001, ITIL, Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (SRG)
* Strong governance, risk and compliance experience
* Industry certifications CISSP, CISM, GIAC
* 4-year college degree preferred
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in Technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies-and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team-our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer click here.
Infoblox develops network identity solutions enabling businesses to automate network control functions to reduce costs and boost security.