ISO, a Verisk business, has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance, ISO provides statistical, actuarial, underwriting, and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers, reinsurers, agents and brokers, insurance regulators, risk managers, and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To learn more about ISO please visit us at: www.verisk.com/iso. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World's Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World's Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We've been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you'll be part of an organization that's committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
ISO Claims Partners is a leading Medicare compliance and Data Analytics firm that is a member of the Verisk Insurance Solutions group at Verisk Analytics. By leveraging legal, clinical, and technological expertise, ISO Claims Partners provides insurers, third-party administrators, and employers with a suite of solutions to meet their Medicare compliance as well as claims analytics needs. We are designed with one goal in mind, to improve claims outcomes throughout the life of a claim. ISO Claims Partners is headquartered in North Reading, Massachusetts, and has offices throughout North America. For more information about ISO Claims Partners, visit www.iso.com/claimspartners
Our company is a highly entrepreneurial business servicing the healthcare industry. We provide cutting-edge analytics, unmatched data, and superior medical and legal advocacy with expert staff members that are regarded as thought-leaders within our field. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure.
You will be expected to help analysts translate your data driven logic into user stories and work with other developers to implement your design concepts. The ability to take ownership of projects and act as a team lead/mentor for other developers are critical to success in this role.
* Thorough understanding of the MS SQL server stack (2012/2014/2016/2017) with specific focus on the database engine and SSIS. SSRS and SSAS development skills a big plus, but not required.
* Candidate must be fluent in T-SQL and SQL coding standards/best practices.
* Ability to design and develop complex data-driven applications using stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, etc.
* Ability to translate a design into user stories and work with other developers to implement your design concepts. Ability to take ownership of projects and act as a team lead/mentor for other developers.
* Strong knowledge of performance tuning concepts (set theory, query design, index tuning etc.) and the ability to write efficient, highly performant code.
* Strong knowledge of key data modeling and database design concepts (referential integrity, keys, data type usage, indexes etc.)
* Strong knowledge of SSIS design, development and deployment concepts. Ability to develop new SSIS packages as well as maintain existing SSIS applications.
* Excellent debugging skills with the ability to troubleshoot anything, anytime, anywhere.
* Good working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET/MVC and object-oriented design patterns.
* Ability to function in a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM team focused on delivering new releases while also maintaining existing applications.
* Thorough understanding of the MS SQL server stack (2012/2014/2016/2017).
* Fluent in T-SQL with the ability to design and develop complex data-driven applications in SQL.
* Strong drive to take project ownership, function as a team lead and be the primary technical SME.
* Strong knowledge of performance tuning concepts with the ability to write efficient, highly performant code.
* Strong knowledge of key data modeling and database design concepts.
* Systematic and disciplined with the ability to function in a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and lead design sessions.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
About Verisk Analytics
Verisk Analytics is a data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, healthcare, financial services, government, and risk management.