Do you like helping customers implement innovative IoT solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success?
Customers are looking for references and blueprints to implement solutions like predictive maintenance, fleet management and manufacturing operations. These solutions can be complex and require more expertise than AWS provides alone. Partners are critical to providing these solutions to customers. Hardware partners (silicon, OEM), connectivity providers (mobile operators), implementation partners (SIs) and technology partners (ISVs) are always a part of a solution. The edge is critical because of these workloads and the myriad of edge devices that make up our customers' operations - sensors, gateways and controllers. Customers are also looking for Machine Learning, Voice and Image Recognition, Analytics, App Development and AI be a part of the solution as well.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As a Market Development Specialist Solutions Architect focusing on IoT technologies, you will partner with AWS IoT Business Development, AWS IoT Service teams and several other AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient IoT architectures and repeatable patterns that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. Your responsibilities will focus on working with early adopting customers, engaging with our partner ecosystem, working to build repeatable solutions for our sales team to use to delight customers and to planning for future services and solutions. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Contribute To Building The Go-To-Market Plan. Together with the WorldWide Technical Leader and Business Development teams, you will develop the IoT strategy for AWS in the field, particularly the technical elements of the strategy and plan to engage customers and partners. Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
* Coordinate The Incubation and Launch of New Services. Be a part of the core team that works with the initial customers to ensure we have strong references at launch. Drive a plan to ensure sales and partner readiness. Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
* Work With Lighthouse Customer and Partners. Build a strong pipeline of customers who are working in key areas of the market or building new and interesting solutions. Work with these customers to become "lighthouse wins" of success.
* Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, presentations, demos, blog posts, and reference architectures
* Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
* Open to global travel up to 50%
Specialist SA role focused on IoT solutions. Position can be located in any of JFK, SEA, SFO or DEN. Will relocate.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.