Job ID: PP-1030596 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for leading end-to-end design and build of infrastructure solutions/blueprints which meet defined business and technical requirements, align with enterprise architecture team and enterprise objectives, and integrate into the overall system design; acting as a final point of escalation to resolve complex build related product issues and support the resolution of major problems associated with product design / build capabilities.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 10 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 12 year Information Technology experience OR 14 years Information Technology experience.
* Web, App, ETL, Middleware, BI, and DBMS technologies
* Knowledge of Cloud, Hyper-converged, Virtualization and Container technologies
* Working knowledge of Network and Call Center technologies
* Working knowledge of End user computing, collaboration, mobile and digital
* Experience with IT Analytics, Monitoring, Orchestration and Automation
* Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
* Customer relationship management
* Demand / Portfolio and Resource Management
* Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
* Business case/ financial modeling
* Ability to influence infrastructure strategic vision
* Ability to drive cross function execution
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
* Teamwork and collaboration
* Organized and detail oriented
* Analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees)
* Experience with Infrastructure Operations and ITILv3
* Knowledge of Enterprise Applications Integration
* Experience with Application Development/Delivery models (Agile, Waterfall, XP)
* Strong oral & written communications
* Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago