The Strategic Cloud Solution Consultant is expected to perform the following functions:
* Perform account planning, discovery and develop a vision which matches clients' objectives and solves their business issues
* Will be able to demonstrate or discuss the benefits of some or all of the solutions within the context of the Adobe Experience Cloud
* Maintain an understanding of Experience Cloud competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of competitor solutions
* Develop & Maintain an authoritative understanding of the Media industry including key trends, challenges, and innovations
Ideal Skills & Background
* Experience in a technical pre-sales, consulting, specific industry or digital marketing environment
* Experience with marketing or ad technology (Analytics, Testing, Personalization, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Email, DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc…)
* Understanding of ad serving technology including RTB, mobile & video
* Understanding of online marketing and analysis, including SEO, display, email, Search, Social, affiliates, and CRM
* Ability to travel up to 40%
* Familiar with graphics programs to craft presentations (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint or Keynote)
* Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support
* Working knowledge of client-side and server-side scripting technologies
* Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
* Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
* Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
* Bachelor's degree preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.