Req ID: 53508
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr. Solutions Architect - Retail / CPG to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
The key responsibilities of this position include:
* Setting technical solution strategy aligned with an opportunity sales strategy
* Working with and guiding individual technical tower architects in developing their tower solutions
* Providing feedback and new ideas about improvement in solution value proposition
* Supporting Sales in customer meetings, advocating NTT Data point of view and articulating our differentiation
* Supporting Delivery in reviewing our solutions, identifying risk factors and mitigation strategies
* Developing new solution approaches with respect to local market dynamics and competition
* Being familiar with industry trends and new developments and using this knowledge in developing differentiated solutions for opportunities
* Understanding competitive analysis and proactive positioning of our solutions to improve our win rate and close rate
* Identifying opportunities for new or repositioned capabilities and solutions
* Participates or leads in client presentations at the senior leadership level
* Makes a significant contribution to the sales pursuit strategy
* 12+ years of relevant experience
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination or education and work experience
* Graduate degree preferred
* Subject matter expert in design and closure of complex services solutions involving multiple service areas or technologies
* Extensive experience in constructing complex service solutions in the IT serviced market
* Expert understanding of services related processes and technologies
* Advanced knowledge or assessing large scale operations and financial risk on profitability and impacts to service delivery
* Expert oral, written and presentation skills
* Expert project management skills
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.