This position serves a globally dispersed Government client on a highly complex core infrastructure operations and services contract, with a user base of 10,000+ people in approximately 300 locations.
You will report directly to the CGI senior program executives, and manage a team of 20-30 Architects and Engineers, collectively engineering and implementing within this complex infrastructure environment. This client is searching for innovative and realistic ideas delivering efficiencies and preventing infrastructure issues, and this position will be CGI's thought leader in driving both.
This position will split time on government site downtown Washington, DC, and CGI offices in Northern Virginia.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
* Manage team of Architects and Engineers professionally and administratively
* Drive and execute on proof of concepts
* Serve as the senior CGI leadership "on the ground" delivering our solution to the client
* Work across matrixed organization to build and execute on CGI's and Customer's IT Roadmap
* Effectively communicate with customer on innovative ideas, how they benefit the environment, and how they may be implemented (e.g., Analysis of Alternatives)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* ITIL v3 (or v4) Foundation certified
* Experience with establishing, delivering, and supporting DevSecOps and Agile delivery models
* Experience with Oracle tools and suite (e.g., OEM, Oracle WebLogic Servicer, SOA, Service Bus, 11g and 12c, Golden Gate)
* Experience with enterprise monitoring solutions (e.g., OEM, NetIQ, SolarWinds, NeuralStar, vRealize)
* Detailed understanding of enterprise operations (e.g., Network, Servers, Storage, Systems, Service Desk Tier 1-3, Database)
* Experience with cloud technology (e.g., HCI, hybrid cloud, VMWare, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, AWS)
* Experience with Database design & administration
* Experience with back-up and disaster recovery
* Experience and understanding of security processes (e.g., PO&AMs, A&As)
* Experience with ServiceNow
* Experience and certifications with Microsoft suite (e.g., MCSE-Server Infrastructure, MCSE-Private Cloud, SQL Server
* Experience with Red Hat suite (e.g., RHEL, CloudForms)
* Experience with VMWare suite (e.g., VMWare Data Center Certified, vRealize)
* CMMI Associate
* Master's Degree
* Cloud certified
* Experience with container platforms (e.g., OpenShift, Puppet)
* Dev/Tools Infrastructure Supp
* ITIL Foundations V3 Expert
* VMware Cert Design Expert
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.