Are you comfortable making decisions that analyze technical product features, customer needs, and market information to develop recommendations that represent a win-win for all parties? Can you take complex technical scenarios and simplify them down to the essentials, crafting an approach that drives customer adoption?
As an SA focusing on Cloud Intelligence within the Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS), you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver strategy for using market intelligence to programmatically scale AWS' cloud computing business. Your responsibilities will include supporting the AWS Sales, Marketing, Business Development (BD), Solutions Architecture, and products teams on customer and partner engagements. You will serve as an expert resource on competitive intelligence of cloud, working with our customers and field teams to understand competitive blockers impacting the adoption of AWS. You will also help remove the blockers to migrating to AWS and highlight the benefits of the AWS cloud.
You will synthesize data and information from intelligence gathering, technical validation proof-of-concepts, and customer engagements into succinct findings and persuasively communicate findings to sales, product teams, and senior management. You will track and prioritize competitive customer engagements that require your expertise. You will develop reference documents, technical artifacts, and technical programs that leverage this learning across the business. You will equip our sales, marketing, solution architects, and BD teams with knowledge and messaging to dispel inaccurate or incomplete claims and show the full strengths of AWS as the leading cloud platform.
The ideal candidate will possess a technical background that enables them to drive engagements, clarify the differences between AWS and alternatives, and communicate the benefits of AWS to IT architects, engineering teams, and C-Level executives. You should have demonstrated ability to think strategically about the business and technical needs of customers. You should also have detailed knowledge and a strong technical understanding of cloud concepts, AWS specifically, and alternative cloud offerings in the market..
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Serve as a key member of the solutions architecture team as part of the broader technical business development team, helping drive WWPS Sales engagements with our customers and partners.
* Understand the technical requirements of our customers and partners, including the distinct requirements of the public/non-profit sector, and determine how their needs can best be met.
. Identify the technical/use case differences of the AWS platform vs. other cloud providers and build technical artifacts, content and messaging to help customers, partners, and internal teams understand the AWS difference.
* Work with AWS Sales teams to handle customer questions and remove blockers about AWS, as compared to our alternative solutions in the market.
* Work closely with the sales team and Technical BD to drive closure on our highest priority opportunities.
. Work with the Service teams to help them understand customer needs relative to alternatives in the market, and shape the service team roadmap.
* Work with AWS Sales, BD, and Marketing teams, to drive proactive competitive intelligence conversations and sales messaging with our customers.
* Create a repository of cloud intelligence cases studies, technical artifacts, and product/service analysis to share learnings with all parts of AWS.
* Serve as a key source of insights into how our customers view the benefits of using AWS relative to the broader cloud computing market.
* Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.